This web site is secured using a Thawte Digital Certificate. This ensures that all information you send to us via the World Wide Web will be encrypted. If any other internet user intercepts the communication he/she will only be able to see it in an encrypted (garbled) form. Certificate technology allows us to decrypt the information, and view it in plain text form. For more information on SSL digital certificates for web servers please see, "https://www.thawte.com/certs/server/overview.html".
- Use this form to enter your credit card information. Information submitted is encrypted using SSL, the Internet standard for secure ecommerce. Click here for more information on SSL and why this transaction is safe.
- Please give a valid email address so you can receive an email receipt for your purchase. You will not be added to any mailing list.
- Your complete credit card number will not be stored on this server. The first and last four digits will be retained to identify your transaction.
- You will be prompted to select a username and password once your transaction has been approved. Your account will be created instantly once you have chosen your login, and you will be given immediate access to the 500+ wallpapers, screen savers, and videos available in the subscriber's gallery.
- Sorry, but there can be no refunds. The only exception will be in the case of a duplicate charge. A membership is much like a CD or a Video that you purchase at a store, you can't return it once it's been opened.
- See below for legal notices regarding
Click here to purchase your subscription right now.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these policies please write to [email protected]
- Your membership is considered to be "reserved" until you activate it by creating a username and password. Your credit card will not be charged until your account is active.
- You must supply a valid email address when you reserve your account. Instructions for activating your account will be sent to the email address that you supplied.
- No fraud of any kind will be tolerated. I run an honest business and I expect to be treated the same.
- By submitting information to my processor you guarantee that it is legitimate and correct to the best of your knowledge.
- Fraudulent use of this system will be vigorously prosecuted according to US and International Law. All IP addresses are logged at the time of sale and will be used in conjunction with ISP logs to track down offenders.
- Your login may be suspended at any time if I suspect fraudulent activity. This is for your protection and to assure quality of service for legitimate subscribers.
I review all subscriptions personally, as they are created, and I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Fraudulent users slow down my server and cost me both time,money, and energy, all of which would be better put to use creating artwork.
- Your account will be terminated immediately in the event of a chargeback and your credit card number will be entered into a central database in order to prevent further fraud. The only exception will be if the chargeback is due to a duplicate transaction that was not properly credited due to human error.
- All sales are final, except in the case of duplicate charges as mentioned above
- Though I take pride in regularly updating the members gallery, I reserve the right to take breaks from time to time. These usually don't last very long or happen very often, but they are essential to my overall creativity. I am not an art machine, though it may seem like it at times.
Your subscription fee covers online access to my existing collection of over 600 original wallpapers and all other new images added during your subscription are a free bonus. If, as your subscription draws to a close, you decide that my new works were valuable to you then I ask that you renew your membership and begin the cycle anew.
- Each Digital Blasphemy wallpaper in the members gallery contains the digitalblasphemy.com URL in the bottom right hand corner. This is copyright protection for me and is non-negotiable.
- Lifetime memberships do not need to be renewed. They do not imply or guarantee that the Digital Blasphemy Members Gallery will remain open for all eternity. As long as there is a Members Gallery which requires a login, Lifetime members will have access. If I chose, at any time, to close the gallery, the Lifetime membership will be void.