Since 1997 Digital Blasphemy wallpapers have decorated millions of computers in nearly every country on our Earth.
My entire collection, however, has only been available to the select few who actively support my work.
Your Membership allows you to use my work on all of your screens (handheld, tablet, desktop, laptop, TV, whatever).
Member support and feedback helps me to continue creating new artwork in whatever dimensions are required by the screens of tomorrow.
Whether or not you decide to become a Member, thank you for visiting my gallery!
- Ad-Free Browsing
- Access to my entire wallpaper collection individually or in zip archives.
- HD preview renders of my works-in-progress.
- Access to my newest wallpapers as I create them, hot off the press.
- 4096 x 2560 "4K" versions of newer works.
- 2880 x 1800/2560 x 1600 lossless "Retina" wallpapers.
- Dual-monitor wallpapers designed to span across two screens.
- Triple-monitor wallpapers designed to span across three screens.
- Wallpapers formatted for the latest iPads.
- Wallpapers formatted for the latest Android tablets.
- Wallpapers formatted for the latest iPhones
- 1080 x 1920, 720 x 1280, 960 x 854 and 960 x 800 images formatted for HD Android smartphones.
- Pickle Jar alternates of some works.
- My collection of 1080p animated wallpapers.
- Lifetime Members can professionally print my work for personal use (canvas, etc) royalty-free.
- Comment and rate images.
- No auto-billing (accounts expire unless you renew them).
- Limited license to use my graphics on your website..
Member R. B. said:
I started going to Digital Blasphemy as a senior in High School back in 1999. Back then, I lived on the free work and was always amazed by the quality of art that Ryan created. I quickly became a full member during college, and I have never looked back.
Ryan deserves far more money for the quality of work he produces for us all... which is quite frankly, priceless in my opinion. Digital Blasphemy is the ONLY art allowed on any of my PC's (and TV for that matter!). I even have one of my favorite pieces professionally framed in our bedroom. His quality of work is the definition of art; it inspires the imagination and stimulates the mind.
Ryan's recent ventures into providing high quality art for the many new media formats, has definitely cemented him as one of the best digital artists on the web. His work is worth every penny and much, much more.
Order by Check/Cash!
Send your check or money order (in US Dollars) to...
Please make all checks payable to "Digital Blasphemy" and be sure to include the username you would like and an email address so I can process your payment.
P.O. Box 6077
Bloomington, IL 61702-6077
Once your check is in the mail please send me an email so I know to check the PO box!
Accounts are activated once the check clears.
There are currently 18070 active Members.
I hope you will become the next!