Member Bruce Audley said:
I as well started with an annual membership but long ago went "Life Time". I change my wall paper frequently, occasionally several times a day. My family says that it is a mirror of my feelings at any particlar time. Easy to use, fun to play with and the images just seem to be right for what I am trying to say to those that use my system while I am away.
Through the years that I have been a subscriber, I have taught several young children barely big enought to occupy my desk, to open this window and explore the images. If nothing else, two of these children already knew how to spell "blasphemy" before grade one though I must admit that I have been a little slower on the uptake.
My advice to anyone that I have introduced to this great little company is, "Try it for a year and if you don't use it, it has cost you nothing more than a few Starbucks Specials!" But if like thousands of others you believe it is for you, join the large group of "lifers" and hang on for your journey into the future of computer imagery.
Platinum Perspectives Inc.
"$25 for a year's worth of entertainment is well worth it for anyone who uses their computer even infrequently" -- Max
"Ryan's work has gone from amazing to a greater magnitude of amazing." -- Kevin
"Not regretting the decision to contribute." -- Jake
"It feels great to collaborate with a great artist, who is also a warrior in life!" -- Rafael
"Simply Stunning!" -- Vince
"The free gallery is a mere shadow of Digital Blasphemy's oeuvre" -- FMJS
"Worth every penny and then some." -- Matthew
"The best source for creative art by a single artist." -- Lance
"Something new every time I visit." -- Tracey
"Coolest. Wallpaper. Ever." -- Dan
"Computer Creativity at its Best!" -- T. Margait
"I've never regretted it." -- KD
"Wallpapers to suit every taste, mood, and season." -- Louise
"The free gallery is but a microscopic taster!" -- Hunter
"You will not be disappointed." -- Chris
- Ad-Free Browsing
- Access to my entire wallpaper collection individually or in zip archives.
- HD preview renders of my works-in-progress.
- Access to my newest wallpapers as I create them, hot off the press.
- 4096 x 2560 "4K" versions of newer works.
- 2880 x 1800/2560 x 1600 lossless "Retina" wallpapers.
- 3440 x 1440 WQHD Wallpapers
- Dual-monitor wallpapers designed to span across two screens.
- Triple-monitor wallpapers designed to span across three screens.
- Wallpapers formatted for the latest iPads & iPhones.
- Wallpapers formatted for the latest Android phones/tablets.
- Pickle Jar alternates of some works.
- My collection of 1080p animated wallpapers.
- Lifetime Members can professionally print my work for personal use (canvas, etc) royalty-free.
- Comment and rate images.
- No auto-billing (accounts expire unless you renew them).
- Limited license to use my graphics on your website..