Since 1997 Digital Blasphemy wallpapers have decorated millions of computers in nearly every country on our Earth.
My entire collection, however, has only been available to the select few who actively support my work.
Your Membership allows you to use my work on all of your screens (handheld, tablet, desktop, laptop, TV, whatever).
Member support and feedback helps me to continue creating new artwork in whatever dimensions are required by the screens of tomorrow.
Whether or not you decide to become a Member, thank you for visiting my gallery!
- Ad-Free Browsing
- Access to my entire wallpaper collection individually or in zip archives.
- HD preview renders of my works-in-progress.
- Access to my newest wallpapers as I create them, hot off the press.
- 4096 x 2560 "4K" versions of newer works.
- 2880 x 1800/2560 x 1600 lossless "Retina" wallpapers.
- Dual-monitor wallpapers designed to span across two screens.
- Triple-monitor wallpapers designed to span across three screens.
- Wallpapers formatted for the latest iPads.
- Wallpapers formatted for the latest Android tablets.
- Wallpapers formatted for the latest iPhones
- 1080 x 1920, 720 x 1280, 960 x 854 and 960 x 800 images formatted for HD Android smartphones.
- Pickle Jar alternates of some works.
- My collection of 1080p animated wallpapers.
- Lifetime Members can professionally print my work for personal use (canvas, etc) royalty-free.
- Comment and rate images.
- No auto-billing (accounts expire unless you renew them).
- Limited license to use my graphics on your website..
Member Colin said:
My brother first showed me the free gallery back in 2000. I used those images for my desktop for awhile, then got a regular membership, and then got the lifetime membership. For nearly eight years now, DB has almost exclusively decorated my desktop. The DB membership is absolutely worth it.
My favorite comment (one that motivated me to get the membership) was when a friend would see my desktop wallpaper and ask where I took the photo (typical for nature images). That was back in 2000, and the images have come a long long way since. I loved to point out that it was not a photo, but computer-rendered art, and if they liked it where they could find more.
I always eagerly await the next image, and though not every image is my favorite, I am always amazed. If a new one is not my style, there's always a previous favorite I can pull from the member gallery. But most often, the new image becomes my favored background at least until the next appears.
Order by Check/Cash!
Send your check or money order (in US Dollars) to...
Please make all checks payable to "Digital Blasphemy" and be sure to include the username you would like and an email address so I can process your payment.
P.O. Box 6077
Bloomington, IL 61702-6077
Once your check is in the mail please send me an email so I know to check the PO box!
Accounts are activated once the check clears.
There are currently 18047 active Members.
I hope you will become the next!